Top Ten Tuesday #6 (4/8/2014)





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish, and this weeks Top Ten is: Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read 

Smokeless Fire (Fire Spirits, #1)

Jinn (paranormal being, like a genie); swoonworthy boys









Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)

Trolls; great world building; strong, smart female character










Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

Female (kick-ass) assassin 










The Annihilation of Foreverland (Foreverland, #1)

Creepy alternate reality










The Pledge (The Pledge, #1)

Queendoms; The ability to understand any language










Verita (Verita, #1)

Teens move to a new world and start a new society








The Hunt (The Hunt, #1)

"Backwards" vampire book









Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)


Different color eyes = special power; super strong female lead

8 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass was so good - great pick. ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Throne of Glass is very unique! Sadly I didn't like it at all, might have just been a bad day for me because I know a lot of people love it.

    Thanks for stopping by! Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily =) I really want to read Stolen Songbird and I enjoyed Throne of Glass.
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Stolen Songbird! I hope you get to read it.

      Delete
  4. I still need to read Throne of Glass and Stolen Songbird!!! Nice list Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/08/2014

    What a great list. I'm going to have to pick some of these up.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graceling is a good choice! I like that you can tell who has abilities by their eye color. Smokeless Fire looks intriguing and I've been meaning to read Throne Of Glass for a while. I'm definitely going to have to pick a few of these books up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs