Book Blogger Hop #3 (week of March 7th)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is:
Do you have a schedule set for blogging and reading time? Or do you not have a set time and just let it happen?

My Answer:
I have no schedule for blogging and reading. I try to read whenever I have spare time. I try to post book reviews within 24 hours of finishing a book. I try to participate in memes on a semi-regular basis in order to balance out book reviews.



I read a blog (that I can't seem to find now) that said you should have a schedule in order to stay sain and continue to enjoy blogging, but to be honest my life is just too hectic right now to formally schedule in this hobby. For example, it's been a while since I've posted a book review, I just haven't had the time to finish anything recently.

Do you have a schedule for reading and blogging? If so, I'd love to hear how it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs