Invisible


Invisible (The Twixt, #2)

Author: Dawn Metcalf
Series: The Twixt #2
Published: September 30, 2014
Source: Purchased
Summary from Goodreads: Some things lie beneath the surface.
Invisible.
With the power to change everything.
Joy Malone wants it all—power, freedom and the boyfriend who loves her. Yet when an unstoppable assassin is hired to kill her, Joy learns that being the girl with the Sight comes with a price that might be too high to pay. Love will be tested, lives will be threatened, and everyone Joy knows and cares about will be affected by her decision to stand by Ink or to leave the Twixt forever.
Her choice is balanced on a scalpel's edge and the consequences will be more life-altering than anyone can guess.


Rating: êêêê

Review
Wow! That ending! When does the next book come out?!

OK, I guess I should back track. 
This book starts out at a run with some serious action. Joy continues to grow and while she sometimes annoyed me, I could appreciate it because she felt like a real teenager to me (and honestly teenagers can be annoying sometimes). I was absolutely smitten by Ink's development, but I loved that he managed to still be true to his scribe/folk-ness. 

The assassin hired to kill Joy provides a lot of action and moves the plot along at a great pace. There were a lot of unexpected twists in this book that really held my interest and kept me guessing. And like I already said, it has a phenomenal ending that left me wanting the next book.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore books that are action-packed and have fabulous twists in them; and this sounds like it definitely does both of those. Thanks for sharing and, as always, FANTASTIC review! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! hope you get to read it

      Delete
  2. Thank you! heading over to check out our blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs