Book Blogger Hop #13 (week of March 13)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is: What is more important to you when you are deciding to read a book?

The most important thing to me is the summary - it needs to get my attention and make me want to read the book. Next are the title and cover.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same when it comes to new books, the cover might intrigue me by looking like something I'd like but the synopsis is what seals the deal :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/03/review-aranya-shapeshifter-dragons-1-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me seem so shallow, but the cover is most important to me. If I don't like the cover, I usually don't bother reading the summary unless I know of the author. I promise I'm not shallow. There's just so many books to read, and I'm an aesthetics person!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs