Stacking the Shelves #36


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!




Purchased



Outlander 7 Book Bundle
Diana Gabaldon

*I read Outlander several years ago and felt so-so about it, but with the TV series and the fact that it was $1.99 on Amazon earlier this week, I thought I might give it another try.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had know that this was on sale. Oh Well next time. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some people say that series is incredible and others who only think it's okay. It makes me unsure whether or not to try it!
    I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, find the details here: http://lessrealitymorebooks.blogspot.ie/2015/08/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    Sinead @ Less Reality More Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously wish that I had known about the Outlander deal! I've wanted to read that series for the longest time. Have an awesome week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who loves the series. But as big as the books are, and as many books as I already have to read, I probably won't ever get to it. But that is an awesome deal!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs