Top Ten Tuesday #11 (6/3/2014)


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish, and this weeks Top Ten is: Top Ten Books That (I Hope) Will Be In My Beach Bag 

I love this week's category! Reading by the pool and the beach is one of my favorite things to do in the summer! 

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)

The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathiue
The Truth About Alice

Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Born of Illusion (Born of Illusion, #1)

Prisoner of the Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)

Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)

Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
Poison Study (Study, #1)

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)

The Reckoning by Alma Katsu
The Reckoning (The Taker, #2)

Velveteen by Daniel Marks
Velveteen

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome picks! I loved Under the Never Sky though I still haven't read the rest of the series. Dorothy Must Die sounds so good!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Velveteen. It was a great read that had some dark notes to it. Looks like you have a fun summer ahead of you.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Truth About Alice! I also loved The Girl of Fire and Thorns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl of fire and thorns is an amazing series! I just finished re-reading the first and second book <3 Prisoner of night and fog is a fantastic story. It feels accurate and I like Gretchen. Dorothy must die is on my wish list. Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs