Challenge Update - Netgalley Reading Challenge 2014




The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Falling for YA and will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!

My Goal is Silver (25 books)


Currently, my Netgalley percentage is 75%! Whoot whoot! I have made progress toward my goal of having the desired 80%.

However, my book count is OK, I am about halfway there in terms of my goal. Here is a list of what I have tackled so far (links go to my reviews - not in any particular order).
  1. Running on Empty by Colette Ballard
  2. Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen
  3. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Neilsen
  4. Endless by Amanda Gray
  5. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
  6. The Unintentional Virgin by AJ Bennett
  7. Me Since You by Laura Weiss
  8. Talented by Sophie Davis
  9. Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
  10. External Forces by Deborah Rix
  11. Sun and Moon by Elizabeth Paradise
  12. The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs