Top Ten Tuesday #16 (11/11/2014)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish, and this weeks Top Ten is Top Ten Characters I Wish Had Their Own Book


Borrowed Ember (Fire Spirits, #3)
Jai from the Fire Spirits Series by Samantha Young because he is dreamy and I would swoon (and most likely faint) reading his perspective.

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)
Rowan from Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas because he is clearly a well developed character with some seriously interesting history that I would love to learn and I wouldn't mind swooning over him some more.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)
Hector from The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson because he is complex and I am pretty sure that his view of Elisa would be interesting to read. 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
IKO from Cinder by Marissa Meyer because she is hilarious and probably gets into all sorts of shenanigans.
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
Haymitch from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. 1) I want to read about his turn in the games and 2) I want to read The Hunger Games from his perspective.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/11/2014

    Haymitch! Me too! I bet his was a Hunger Games for the ages! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love Iko! I'd love for her to get a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I really should've put Iko on my list! That would be awesome to read her thoughts :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs