My goal for this challenge is 15 pre-scheduled posts.
So far, I have completed
- 3 pre-scheduled Book Blogger Hop posts
The Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge is hosted by Goodreads. This year I set my goal at 65 books since graduate school has gotten pretty intense. But I am happy to say that I have completed this challenge and I have already started to surpass the goal.
The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Falling for YA and will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!
My Goal is Silver (25 books)
Currently, my Netgalley percentage is 88.9%! YAHOO! I have met my goal of having the desired 80%.
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
- Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Running on Empty by Colette Ballard
- Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen
- The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Neilsen
- Endless by Amanda Gray
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
- The Unintentional Virgin by AJ Bennett
- Me Since You by Laura Weiss
- Talented by Sophie Davis
- Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
- External Forces by Deborah Rix
- Sun and Moon by Elizabeth Paradise
- The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawson
- The Fever by Megan Abbott
- Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki