Challenge Updates

The Blog Ahead Challenge, which is a bloggery version of NaNoWriMo. It's hosted by Herding Cats and Burning Soup. It runs from November 1-30th, 2014 and the basic goal is to get "ahead" in your blog posts. Hopefully at the end of the month of November you will have 30 additional pre-schedules than when you started the month. Posts for this challenge are scheduled after Decemeber 1, 2014.

My goal for this challenge is 15 pre-scheduled posts.

So far, I have completed







The Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge is hosted by Goodreads. This year I set my goal at 65 books since graduate school has gotten pretty intense. But I am happy to say that I have completed this challenge and I have already started to surpass the goal.







The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Falling for YA and will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!

My Goal is Silver (25 books)


Currently, my Netgalley percentage is 88.9%! YAHOO! I have met my goal of having the desired 80%.

However, my book count is not looking to good, I am about halfway there in terms of my goal. Here is a list of what I have tackled so far (links go to my reviews - not in any particular order).

  1. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
  2. Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  3. Running on Empty by Colette Ballard
  4. Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen
  5. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer Neilsen
  6. Endless by Amanda Gray
  7. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
  8. The Unintentional Virgin by AJ Bennett
  9. Me Since You by Laura Weiss
  10. Talented by Sophie Davis
  11. Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
  12. External Forces by Deborah Rix
  13. Sun and Moon by Elizabeth Paradise
  14. The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawson
  15. The Fever by Megan Abbott
  16. Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

1 comment:

  1. Woots! That's awesome Emily! Congrats on finishing up your Goodreads Challenge and getting a jump on your Blog Ahead posts :D Happy blogging this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs