Stacking the Shelves #32 (3/21/2015 & 3/28/2014)

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


For Review

Ashes of ForeverlandHidden Huntress (The Malediction Trilogy, #2)
Ashes of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski
Hidden Huntress by Danielle Jensen


Purchased

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige


From The Library

The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

4 comments:

  1. The Winner's Crime has such a beautiful cover. I really like the cover for Hidden Huntress as well. Awesome stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh is Hidden Huntress the sequel to Stolen Songbird? YES YES IT IS. I haven't read that yet but I will get to it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Winner's Crime is so good! I hope you like it! I keep meaning to read Dorthy Must Die but I never get around to it... I will eventually! Happy reading!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Winner's Crime was really good! I haven't read Dorothy Must Die either, but I know that lots of people loved that one! Hope you enjoy your new books :-)

    Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs