Books 'n' Bloggers Swap


Squeeeee! I am so excited to be participating in my first ever Book Blogger Swap!

The swap is hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps. Sign up are ending today 6/9 so hurry on over if your interested in participating.

Your Swap Objective

Send your partner THREE books:
  1. A book you love
  2. A book you haven't read but are interested in
  3. A book from your partner's wish list

Dates to Remember:
Sign-Ups Start: Monday, June 2nd at 12AM
Sign-Ups End: Monday, June 9th at 11:59PM
First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, June 10th at 11:59PM
Partners assigned: Wednesday, June 11th
Packages Shipped: Friday, June 27th & Saturday June 28th
Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, July 2nd
Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, July 18th

Visit the Chaotic Goddess Swaps page for the official rules.

2 comments:

  1. Woah this is super awesome! I think if I had more books on my shelves, I would totally participate in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are going to love it! It's soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs