Summer!

So as some of you may know, I am a high school math teacher. Today was the last day of school!!
Since, I was proctoring final exams, grading finals, and closing my classroom for the summer, reading was put on the back burner for a bit.

Now that I am officially on "vacation" you might assume that I'll be reading all the time, but unfortunately that is not the case. I have lots of projects around the house to do and I am teaching two new courses next year that I have to prepare over the summer. So, I apologize, but my posting might be a bit sporadic.

Thank you for understanding. I hope you all have a wonderful summer!


1 comment:

  1. I taught for 34 years. Yes...summer isn't a vacation for teachers. We still have to prepare ALL year.

    I hope you have a wonderful summer and can get in a few books.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs