Book Blogger Hop #9 (week of November 7)


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Its purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new blogs, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Each week bloggers answer a different question. This week's question is: Should book bloggers be doing more to support bookshops rather than just give links to Amazon or B&N as a place to buy the printed version of books they read?

I've never thought about it. It would be great to share links to local book shops, but I'm not sure how it would work since people from all over the country (and sometimes the world) follow our blogs.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there would be much point in adding links to my local bookstore because there is very little chance that the person reading my blog is from my area. So it wouldn't actually be helpful and wouldn't be worth the effort.
    Happy Friday Emily =)
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do try to support my local bookstores but often I buy books online instead anyways...

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/top-five-friday-4-books-i-wish-to-re.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs