Get to Know Me Tag

I have been tagged by Val @ The Innocent Smiley to complete the Get to Know Me Tag.
So, when I first read Val's post, I immediately thought of "Getting to Know You" from The King and I


How tall are you?
5 feet 3 inches

Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Nope, I got nothin

What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
I don't like cluttered blogs, I usually won't follow blogs that feel cluttered and difficult to navigate.

What's your biggest non blog related pet peeve?
People who are late

What's your favorite song?
I don't really have one

What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I've shopped on Etsy once, so I don't know. But I feel like this is a great time to mention that Pivot Book Reviews has started an Etsy shop selling hand painted book inspired totes!

What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
Reading

What's your favorite junk food?
Chocolate!

Do you have a pet or pets? 
Yes, I have a black lab mix and he is amazingly perfect!

What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
I don't have a favorite nonfiction book, I never read nonfiction. My favorite fiction book is Ender's Game by Orsen Scott Card.

What's your favorite beauty product?
Eyeliner

When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
At the Boston Book Festival when Cassandra Clare asked me the name of my blog and I froze because I couldn't believe she asked me that!

If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Iced Coffee with Skim Milk and Two Sweet and Low

What’s your favorite movie?
The Goonies!

What were you in high school: Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist?
umm... I don't know, I feel like these categories are really narrow. I guess nerd.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Europe

PC or Mac?
PC

Last romantic gesture from a boyfriend?
My husband made dinner the other night and had it ready and on the table for me when I came home from a long work day.

Favorite celebrity?
Jennifer Lawrence

What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Mary @ Mary had a Little Book - she reads a lot, attends a lot or events, and clearly has this blogger thing under control - also her tweets are awesome.

Tagging these amazing bloggers, along with anyone else who wants to do this!
Monique @ Mo's Books
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
Kristen @ Pretty Little Pages
Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm


1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAY YOU DID IT! Oh wow I hate it when people are late to things that I've planned, because it just messes everything up. And also cluttered blogs hahaa. Thanks for bringing my attention to Pivot Books! I don't shop on Etsy, but I think I'll lurk around and pretend I have enough money to buy book totes hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs