Best Book Covers of 2014


This week long event is hosted by Two Chicks on BooksRachel from FiktshunMindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads,  Rachel from Reading YA Rocks and Nancy fromTales of a Ravenous Reader!

Today's topic is: Best Book Covers of 2014

Here are my favorite book covers of books released in 2014 that I've read.

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)
Defy (Defy, #1)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy, #1)

Here are my favorite book covers of books released in 2014 that I haven't read (but really want to).

The Cure for DreamingThe Truth About AliceBorn of Deception (Born of Illusion, #2)
Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog, #1)Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)

1 comment:

  1. Those are all amazing covers, I definitely agree with you on all.
    My favourite would definitely be Heir of Fire though, such an amazing book.
    Happy Holidays :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs