Stacking the Shelves #37


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Purchased at Boston Teen Author Festival


Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo
Lion Heart - AC Gaughen
Bloodwitch - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
The Wrath and the Dawn - Renee Ahdieh
This Monstrous Thing - Mackenzi Lee
Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo

Purchased
(I pre-ordered Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas and got these pins in the mail too!)

2 comments:

  1. I really loved Lion Heart, I have yet to read A Court of Thorns and Roses but I hear it is fantastic! Love the black pages on Six of Crows! Happy reading :)

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six of Crows is so beautiful! I need to buy it! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs