A Summoner's Tale: The Vampire's Confessor


A Summoner's Tale: The Vampire's Confessor (Order of the Black Swan, #3)
Author: Victoria Danann

Author Website/Blog: www.victoriadanann.com

Publication Date: February 14, 2013

Summary: A secret society, a witch, a psychic, vampires, modern day knights, heroes, elves, fae, assassins from another dimension, and fairytales come together where emotions intersect. Two souls, joined by a mystical bond, separated by distance, must simultaneously struggle through pain and darkness in an ultimate confrontation with character and an ultimate struggle for life proving that true love waits patiently through lifetimes and finds courage to survive. Even in the strangest places. Even when you're least expecting it. Even when you're far, far from home. (Source of Summary and Book Cover: Goodreads)

Source: Purchased


Rating: 4 Stars
Review: I think it’s interesting that each book in this series picks up where the previous book left off, yet each book is so unique. Victoria Dannann’s writing style has developed and I love how she seems to focus on one (or two) characters in each book, while still driving all of the characters forward.
I LOVED learning a Baka and he is now my favorite male character. I didn’t quite understand Heaven’s character at first, but grew to accept her. This book held my focus and kept me guessing – I really enjoyed it.
Dates Read: February 23 - March 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs