Book Blogger Test

I was tagged by the Val from Innocent Smiley's Reviews! The tag is simple, answer the questions and then tag five other bloggers! Sounds like fun, but I don't get why it's called a test, anyways here we go...

What are your top three book pet hates? 
(why is this not "pet-peeves"?)

Folded pages: Why Oh WHY would you do this to a book?! Honestly, I don't really have an explaination for this except I find it distracting.

Insta-love: it makes me dislike romance, and immediately brings my rating of a book down. Ugh it's not even believable and insta-love usually goes hand-in-hand with at least one annoying character.

Love triangles: mostly I find them annoying and very rarely do they work well.

Describe your perfect reading spot.

I like natural sunlight, warm temperatures, and lots of pillows
This is totally me when I read


















When was the last time you cried during a book?

Honestly, I can't remember... I literally just went through my review for the last 5 months and I can't remember any of them making me cry, but I'm not really a crier.

How many books are on your bedside table?

Just my kindle

What is your favourite snack whilst you're reading?

I don't usually eat while reading... I actually usually just have a glass of water near by.

Name three books you would recommend to everyone.

JUST THREE?! you're killing me!
  1. Ender's Game by Orsen Scott Card
  2. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
  3. Graceling by Kristen Cashore
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.

This is pathetic but I still have not unpacked my books since we moved (over a year ago) and so they are all still in a box. :(

Just for Val here is a pic:

Write how much books mean to you in just three words.

Ever-ry-thing

What is your biggest reading secret?

umm.... every so often I go on a reading-binge where I'll hole myself up for a few day and read, usually this happens when I get my hands on a new series.

4 comments:

  1. Emily you haven't unpacked and it's been a YEAR! hahahaha that's hilarious! And I wish I had the attention span to go on a reading binge!

    I love all your answers haahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's embarrassing... the box is OPEN since I lend books all the time, but it's still a box... I should take a picture and show you lol

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5/12/2014

    Interesting, and funny! This was so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs