Top Ten Tuesday #7 (5/5/2014)


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and Bookish, and this weeks Top Ten is: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art

My favorite books:
Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Books I've read:
Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2)

Books I haven't read, but think are pretty:
ShineThe Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava LavenderStitching Snow
Apollyon (Covenant, #4)The Chaos of Stars

5 comments:

  1. I didn't even think about Graceling or Bitterblue! They have great covers. The one for Stitching Snow is also really pretty! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE the Bitterblue cover :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man there are SO MANY books I haven't read that I just love the covers of (which may not be a good thing because the books could be bad, but the covers are so pretty)! I also completely forgot about the Graceling series, and I absolutely adore the covers to Apollyon (never read), and also The Strange and Beautiful Sorrow...(never read either).
    Awesome choices as usual Emily!
    Val @ The Innocent Smiley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers! I haven't read Apollyon either but included it on my list, such a stunning cover. The Wizard Heir also has a really great cover, I've not seen that one before. Nice picks :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers - great choice. I particularly like the cover of Shine and The Chaos of Stars.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs