Stacking the Shelves #13 (5/24/2014)


Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


From the Library 
Displaying photo.JPG
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
(special shout out to Val @ The Innocent Smiley for the recommendation)

9 comments:

  1. I have heard amazing things about the book. I hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I did! the review was posted today :)

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite books and authors <3 Enjoy!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've heard of Verity! Looking forward to what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it, the review was posted today

      Delete
  4. Everyone seems to love this, but I just didn't get it. I hope you love it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I haven't read it yet (though it's been on my TBR for ages, and everytime I see a review it makes me want to read it though I still haven't haha.) Happy reading, hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I hope you like it! Heads up the first part is kind of boring because of all the planes, BUT IT GETS SO MUCH BETTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! My review was posted today!! :)

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs