The New Design is Here!!

Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to reveal the new design of my blog! A huge THANK YOU goes out to Avery from Avery’s Designs who spent the last couple weeks working with me and customizing my blog. We worked together to create something that would represent me and what my blog is all about. There are just a few details left that we are tweaking to make everything perfect, but I am thrilled that is has gone live! I love the symbolism that Avery was able to include from just a few conversations with me. She was truly an awesome person to work with, and I would HIGHLY recommend her.


Happy reading everyone!

Emily

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/01/2014

    Wow! This is SOOO cool! Love the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color of this a lot! It looks so fresh :D

    Jules @ Jules Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look Emily =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! It's so pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!! All the credit goes to Avery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design! It's very sparkly and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs